- I didn’t feel good yesterday, if I (feel) felt better, I (come) would come to class yesterday
- I don’t feel good today, if I (feel) feel better, I (lake) will take a walk in the park today
- I have a cold today, but I will probably feel better tomorrow if I (feel) feel better tomorrow, I (go) will go to class.
- I’m sorry that you didn’t come to the party if you (come) came you (have) would have a good time
- I didn’t know that Bob was sich, if I (know) knew that he was sich, I (take) would take him some chicken soup.